I have completed over 1,000 successful real estate transactions for my clients.
I have helped many, many families successfully relocate to the North Atlanta area.
I specialize in the purchase and sale of single-family residences.
I also specialize in lease purchase transactions as well as straight rental agreements in the North Atlanta area.
I have completed many successful short sale transactions for clients which helped them avoid foreclosure. I was also able to help them find a new place to live while we were at it!
What ever YOUR real estate needs are, I can help!
To utilize state of the art technology and customized marketing systems to help you sell your home in the quickest amount of time for the most amount of money the market will bear.
To utilize state of the art technology and specialized knowledge to help you find the home of your dreams and help you coordinate your move to ensure you have a smooth transition into your new home.
- GRI® - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- CRS® - Certified Residential Specialist
- Cartus/USAA/Credit Union Certified Relocation Specialist
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
- "Top Producing Sales Associate" - Gwinnett Place Office - 10+ Years
- Century Club Member - 10 Years
- Summit Club Member - 10 Years
- Phoenix Life Member NAMAR Million Dollar Club - 10+ Years
CENTURY 21 Ann Boggs & Associates, Inc.Atlanta, GA
Real Estate Salesperson
- CENTURION® Producer & Team 1999-2002
(Highest CENTURY 21 award available)
CIBA Vision Corporation Atlanta, GA
Manufacturing Production Supervisor
- Ultimately responsible for the supervision and training of 35 employees in a FDA regulated manufacturing organization
- Responsible for the manufacture of contact lenses utilizing over 25 million dollars worth of state of the art manufacturing equipment
I have completed over 336 hours of specialized real estate sales training w/ 24 hours of additional continuing education mandated every 4 years to keep my license up to date.
Here is a summary of the courses I have taken:
2004 - 2006 Council of Residential Specialists
2 Advanced Realtor Training Courses Totaling 32 hours of instruction
2000 - 2005 Graduate Realtor Institute (Qualification For Brokers License)
3 Advanced Realtor Training Courses Totaling 120 hours of instruction
1999 Mike Ferry Seminars
Productivity School – 24 hour course
1999 CENTURY 21 Corporation
VIP Relocation Course – 20 hour course
1998 Floyd Wickman Courses
S.T.A.R. Development Program – 40 hour course
1998 CENTURY 21 Corporation (Qualification For Salesperson License)
21 Plus Training – 25 hour course
1998 Georgian MLS Training Institute (Qualification For Salesperson License)
Salesperson Pre-license – 75 hour course
1989-94 Georgia State University
College of Arts & Sciences, Bachelor of Science, Chemistry
Church & Family